Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Drive

With more and more students coming in with English writing assignments it is always useful to know a bit about what they are writing about, or at least be able to touch base on the main topics. These task is sometimes are to complete because we don't always have the time to read each assignments reading when we have our own reading assignments for our own classes.

HELPFUL HINT: In the book "Drive" there is a summary of each chapter in the back of the book, as well as, a glossary defining the key terms used through out the book.

3 comments:

  1. That is a great hint Cat. Thank you. I have so much reading to do for my other classes that I don't really have time to read another whole book. Again, thank you for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh....now you tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate this tip, Cat! I have been trying to read "Drive" but haven't had enough time. I am still on the first chapter!

    ReplyDelete